This affects all species. This is a microscopic soil worm living in hot, humid and airy soils that penetrates roots and causes growth decrease and plant death. It also enables other noxious soil organisms to enter in the plant.
Symptoms and Damage
Some of the symptoms of this disease include the following:
- Leaves yellowing and wilt from the bottom to the top.
- Plant becomes more sensitive to drought.
- There are lots of galls on roots.
Some of the possible damage prevention measures include the following:
- growing some other species less sensitive (sorghum, millet, corn, cabbage, onion, garlic, crotalania, peanuts plant).
- Plant trap-plant like peanut plant before crop.
- Field solarisation (Heat treatment).
- Flood the plot.
- Use manure in nursery.
- Avoid to grow on an infected plot.
- Dig up and let drying attacked plants.
– Hot pepper: A1 Avenir
– Red Koor Sorrel Bissap
– Green Sorrel Bissap.
– Clubroot of crucifers