Olam International is a leading food and agri-business supplying food, ingredients, feed and fibre to over 19,800 customers worldwide. Our value chain spans over 60 countries and includes farming, processing and distribution operations, as well as a sourcing network of 4.8 million farmers. Through our purpose to ‘Re-imagine Global Agriculture and Food Systems’, Olam aims to address the many challenges involved in meeting the needs of a growing global population, while achieving positive impact for farming communities, our planet and all our stakeholders. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, Olam currently ranks among the top 30 largest primary listed companies in terms of market capitalisation on SGX-ST.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Analyst 1
- Responsible for Treasury-related ledgers with an understanding of the balances.
- Forecast Weekly availability of Cash.
- Ensure all intercompany outstanding balances are settled at the optimal exchange rate.
- Invoicing of imported materials and prompt payment to Foreign Vendor with reconciliation.
- Invoicing of Export materials and reconciliation of customer accounts.
- Costing and Analysis of Imported Materials.
- Ensure all Import related schedules with necessary supporting documents including GIT.
- Support Treasury Functions especially in FX sourcing by ensuring necessary documents such as; Bid letters, Exchange Control Documents (ECD), Bill of Exchange (BOE) etc. are submitted as at when due.
- Reconciliation of Related Parties balances
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field.
- Minimum of 4 years post NYSC experience with a financial institution – Bank, Mortgage Bank, Microfinance Bank, Finance House, etc
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word a must.
- Knowledge of SEC and regulatory reporting requirements related to treasury activities is preferred.
- Flexibility to work across all functions/levels in a team-oriented environment.
- Proactive and detail-oriented
- Must have worked in a similar role handling trade documentation incorporates/ banks
- Chartered certification (ACA, ICAN) is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Olam is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nationality, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Applicants are requested to complete all required steps in the application process including providing a resume/CV in order to be considered for open roles.
Do you have any questions, suggestions, or other contributions? Kindly use the comment box provided below for all your contributions. You are also encouraged to please kindly share this article with others you feel can benefit from this information if found useful enough as we may not be able to reach everyone at the same time. Thank you so much for sharing!