Vesa Fisheries Enterprises
Vesa Fisheries is a frontline player involved in the sales and marketing of frozen foods and other products. We have been serving the Nigerian economy for over 30 years, providing imported fresh and affordable frozen seafood to the Nigerian populace reaching out through our 3 branches in Lagos, Benin and Port Harcourt, thus creating value to customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Stock Security Officer
Location: Benin-City, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
The Cold Room Stock Security Officer will be responsible for:
- Jointly check all containers and vehicles alongside the Stock Officers when receiving fish into the cold room
- Counts fish alongside the Stock Officers and keeps their records when loading and offloading.
- Reports to the Cold Room Stock Security Supervisor
- To make sure that no fish is stolen or taken by unauthorized staff or persons.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Degree preferred.
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years of previous experience as a stock/warehouse officer.
Skills and Competency:
- Knowledge of legal guidelines for area security and public safety
- Familiarity with report writing.
- Excellent surveillance and observation skills
- Good communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]
Do you have any questions, suggestions, or other contributions? Kindly use the comment box provided below for all your contributions. You are also encouraged to please kindly share this article with others you feel can benefit from this information if found useful enough as we may not be able to reach everyone at the same time. Thank you so much for sharing!