Sayed Farms Limited
Sayed Farms Limited is specialized in poultry sector covering all its major aspects, and also in the distribution of frozen food in the Nigerian Market. Our line of frozen products has expanded to include the finest quality of chicken, potatoes, cheese, vegetables, seafood, and ice cream products in the market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Warehouse Officer
Job Reference: SWO2023013
Location: Rivers state, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- Overseeing and monitoring of stock levels, delivery times and transport costs
- Organizing warehouse, categorizing goods, planning routes, and processing shipments
- Supervising, coaching, and training the fulfillment agents
- Keeping track of the all cost involved in the running of the warehouse and logistics
- Ensuring productivity, accuracy and fulfillment SLAs are on target
- Overseeing the movement, storage, and distribution of stock.
- Resolving delivery inconsistencies or delays and escalating if necessary
- Ensuring the fulfillment of logistic partners (drivers, loaders etc.) have the accurate address details and deliver goods on time.
- Reducing stock/logistic damage by dealing with inquiries and ensuring compliance related to shipping or transportation
- Ensuring that shipping documents are all update, stored safely and shared as required
- Identifying, planning and managing logistics to optimize the warehouse processing operations by ensuring accurate and complete accounting, reporting, and internal control systems are functioning and that all relevant records are accurately maintained.
- Ensuring that reversed order processes and logistics are properly managed as at when required.
- Carrying out other tasks as required periodically
Special Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business Administration
- Minimum of 8 years work experience as a Supply Chain& warehouse professional.
- Demonstrated organizational or managerial skills.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Application Closing Date
13th June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters and CV along with passport photographs to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]
Do you have any questions, suggestions, or other contributions? Kindly use the comment box provided below for all your contributions. You are also encouraged to please kindly share this article with others you feel can benefit from this information if found useful enough as we may not be able to reach everyone at the same time. Thank you so much for sharing!