Sayed Farms Limited
Sayed Farms Limited is specialized in poultry sector covering all its major aspects, and also in the distribution of frozen food in the Nigerian Market. Our line of frozen products has expanded to include the finest quality of chicken, potatoes, cheese, vegetables, seafood, and ice cream products in the market. We are currently hiring an experienced and objective-driven candidates to fill the below positions
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Job Reference: SA2023017
Location: Oyo state, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintain sound financial and accounting procedures in line with accounting standards and company’s guideline.
- Financial planning, budget preparation/management functions.
- Ensure timely preparation of management accounts and other financial information.
- Maintenance of general records of financial and accounting related transactions
- Ensure that the company is compliant with general tax management, as well as remittances of taxes and other statutory payments.
- Liaising with appropriate regulatory authorities or agencies.
- Management of the company’s financial accounting and reporting systems.
- Capital expenditure accounting, and fixed asset management.
- Oversee the preparation, reporting, filing of financial statements.
- Coordinate the tracking of all receivables and payables.
- Implementation of new financial systems or maintenance of current procedures
- Assessment of financial risks and opportunities, setting and tracking financial goals, objectives, and budgets.
- Reconciliation of all banks statement of accounts as necessary.
- Coordinate daily operations of the department.
- Ensure the accuracy of all accounting records.
- Analysis of the company’s financials, to provide basis for sound business decisions by executive management.
- Perform other assigned duties as assigned by Management
- First Degree in Accounting from reputable institution.
- Minimum of eight(8) years of experience.
- Professional accounting certification (ICAN or ACCA) is essential.
- Master’s degree in accounting or related courses is an added advantage.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Solid knowledge accounting principles, procedures, standards and regulations.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office packages.
- Good communication skills (oral and written).
- Deep sense of honesty and integrity.
Application Closing Date
22nd June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters and CV along with passport photographs to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]
Do you have any questions, suggestions, or other contributions? Kindly use the comment box provided below for all your contributions. You are also encouraged to please kindly share this article with others you feel can benefit from this information if found useful enough as we may not be able to reach everyone at the same time. Thank you so much for sharing!