Isidore Agritech Limited
Isidore Agritech Limited is a reliable growth partner for agri-businesses in Africa. We offer access to technology, information, and extension services to enable higher-quality food production and security.
Isidore’s main product – Jinja Marketplace mobile app – is an all-in-one supply chain platform connecting buyers and sellers of agricultural commodities, fresh produce, logistics, and other extension services. Our Jinja platform simplifies the way businesses buy so that they can focus on building a solid and profitable business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Lagos state, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Sales Executive who will be responsible for create customer awareness of the Company’s products and services, and expanding our business portfolio.
- You must be a reliable, analytical and hard-working individual, interacting with both our Internal teams as well as clients. You are a good communicator, an excellent listener, self-motivated, a natural problem solver, and a great multi-tasker who is able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Conduct market research to identify business opportunities and evaluate customers’ needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling and networking.
- Set up meetings with potential clients to listen to their concerns and pain points
- Proffer solutions from our array of products and service offerings.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Leverage available data to provide reliable forecasts of deal size and close dates.
- Provide regular feedback on all sales activities to the Sales Manager.
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations.
- Liaise with the Operations/fulfillment team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Participate on behalf of the company in industry events – exhibitions or conferences to drive brand visibility and positioning.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with internal teams.
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience working in the Agribusiness/AgTech sector in Nigeria
- Proven track record of delivering in a similar role
- An agronomy background is a huge plus
- Previous/Existing working relationship with Agribusiness outfits in Nigeria
- Working experience with CRM (Hubspot, PipeDrive, Salesforce) tool
- Communication and presentation skills
- Optimistic, creative-thinking, Go-getter
- Strong negotiation and entrepreneurial skills
- Must be able to travel up to 60% of the time, on short notice
Application Closing Date
2nd June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit isidoreagric.co .
Do you have any questions, suggestions, or other contributions? Kindly use the comment box provided below for all your contributions. You are also encouraged to please kindly share this article with others you feel can benefit from this information if found useful enough as we may not be able to reach everyone at the same time. Thank you so much for sharing!