Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business through our core offerings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Rice Harvester
Location: Kano state, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- Sets mowing controls and drives combine through fields to cut and thresh rice, stopping to adjust controls when the amount of grain observed in chaff and amount of chaff observed in grain hoppers exceed allowable amounts
- Duties may include tilling soil and applying fertilizers;
- Starts irrigation pumps, removes levee gates, and breaks apart levees to flood or drain field sections as directed
- Transfers grain from combine hopper to grain truck, using transfer auger
- Patrol irrigation ditches to detect obstructions and earthen deterioration, and remove debris and shores-up leaves and ditches with shovel to ensure complete flooding of fields.
- Transplanting, weeding, thinning, or pruning crops;
- Applying pesticides; cleaning, packing, and loading harvested products.
- May construct trellises, repair fences and farm buildings, or participate in irrigation activities.
- SSCE, or OND qualification
- 1 to 2 years experience as a Farm Worker
- Experience in a Rice Farm
- Ability to speak the Local Dialect
- Experience using Farm Tools
N80,000 – N83,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title “Rice Harvester” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only suitable and qualified candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]
Do you have any questions, suggestions, or other contributions? Kindly use the comment box provided below for all your contributions. You are also encouraged to please kindly share this article with others you feel can benefit from this information if found useful enough as we may not be able to reach everyone at the same time. Thank you so much for sharing!