Quantity and Quality Control Officer
SG Holdings is an African multinational corporation incorporated in Nigeria and with its headquarters in Lagos. The Group operates through four major segments: Energy (Downstream, Upstream) and Petrochemical Shipping, Dredging and Marine services, Agriculture and Commodities and Financial Consulting / Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity and Quality Control Officer
Location: Lagos State, Nigeria
Position Type: Full-Time
- We are currently looking to hire Quality Control personnel to run operation in our Lagos Office.
- This position is responsible for administering the necessary testing to ensure purchased and discharged product supplies meet the required standards and regulatory guidelines
- Conducting the required tests on PRODUCTS
- Preparing release certificate for loaded vessels
- Accurate test results and following of required processes
- Accurate recording of tests and storing of samples
- Timely preparation of release certificates
- Suitable stock levels and conditions of safety equipment
- Monitoring of the pressure reading of the filters
- Conducting necessary tests to ensure the integrity of the filter’s Key Performance Indices (KPIs)
- Ensure timely collection of samples from the wet depot
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry / Chemical Engineering, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Geology or any related discipline from a recognized institution with a maximum of one year petroleum laboratory experience
- Minimum of second-class upper division
- Not more than 25 years of age
- 0-1 years of work experience
- Good presentation, reporting and communication skills.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate and present.
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Disclaimer: SG Holdings Limited does not and will not ask for any kind of payment from applicants for jobs before, during and after the selection process.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]
Do you have any questions, suggestions, or other contributions? Kindly use the comment box provided below for all your contributions. You are also encouraged to please kindly share this article with others you feel can benefit from this information if found useful enough as we may not be able to reach everyone at the same time. Thank you so much for sharing!