SaroAfrica International Limited
Rotation and Precision Machines Limited is a sales and procurement firm that is engaged in providing engineering solutions in all manufacturing sectors. Rotation and Precision Machines Limited specializes in the supply of power transmission products, bearings, conveyor spares, industrial hoses, tools, maintenance (predictive and preventive), lubrication, seals, pumps, valves, gaskets, electric motors, gears drives, standard sand, sealing adhesives, fasteners, vulcanizing components, welding solutions, automation parts, etc. The company’s services also include technical support, installations, servicing, procurement services, consultancy, and surveys.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties / Responsibilities
- Overseeing and managing smooth and efficient factory production, to produce good quality outputs with desired yield levels.
- Promote a culture of constant reviewing of all production processes to increase efficiency, productivity and quality whilst striving to lower cost.
- Manage and support a team of Supervisors and other operational/ technical teams.
- Encouraging a LEAN manufacturing and continuously improving culture.
- Ensuring the effective application of Company policies and processes and to work with the business to develop these further.
- Championing and adhering to our Health and Safety mandate.
- Communicate effectively with your team to allocate work, set deadlines, and inform employees of issues.
- Focus closely on labour, waste and GMP targets to ensure efficiency.
- Ensures material planning is adequately done, with raw & packaging materials order and delivered for use with sufficient buffer stock provision.
- Head up the Continuous improvement (CI) team, ensuring that projects are handled efficiently and with the greatest positive outcome.
- Ensure savings are on track through Business Improvement Projects
Required Skills / Abilities
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with a minimum of 5 years work experience.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good teaming skills.
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills.
- Creativity and an ability to think out of the box.
- Proficiency in the use of office productivity tools
- Knowledge of quality control and monitoring of product specifications.
- Knowledge of herbicides formulation process is an added advantage.
- Should have basic technical knowledge and troubleshooting.
- Understanding of production procedures, SOP, Cleaning Logs, Product release process etc.
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g., constant use of protective gear).
- Age Requirement: 30 – 40 years.
To apply for this job please visit saroafrica.com.
Do you have any questions, suggestions, or other contributions? Kindly use the comment box provided below for all your contributions. You are also encouraged to please kindly share this article with others you feel can benefit from this information if found useful enough as we may not be able to reach everyone at the same time. Thank you so much for sharing!