Vesa Fisheries Enterprises
Vesa Fisheries Enterprises is one of the leading importers and distributors of frozen fish in Nigeria. We are a frontline player involved in the sales and marketing of frozen foods and other products. Vesa Fisheries has been serving the Nigerian economy for over 30 years, providing imported fresh and affordable frozen seafood to the Nigerian populace reaching out through our 3 branches in Lagos, Benin and Port Harcourt, thus creating value to customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the Chairman / Managing Director
Location: Edo state, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
The Personal Assistant will be responsible for:
- Receiving and sending the Chairman/Managing Director’s correspondence via emails and text messages.
- Obtaining the Chairman/Managing Director’s approval on sent requests.
- Making and receiving calls on behalf of the Chairman/Managing Director.
- Receiving of the Chairman/Managing Director’s personal and official guest.
- Making hotel and flight reservations on behalf of the Chairman/Managing Director and guests.
- Recording and keeping track of the Chairman/Managing Director’s out-of-pocket expenses.
- Keeping a record of all the Chairman/Managing Director’s correspondence.
- Filing records for receipts, PR, traveling allowance for staff, weekly and monthly police allowance, party expenses, delivery of parcels, etc.
- Attending and taking minutes of the Chairman/Managing Director’s meetings.
- Handle the fueling of the Chairman/Managing Director’s vehicles.
- Accompanying the Chairman/Managing Director at social functions and official meetings.
- The preferred candidate is expected to be a female and has the flexibility to travel.
- Any other job as assigned by the Chairman/Managing Director.
Educational Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of Second-Class Upper Degree in Social / Management Science.
- First Class and a Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years of previous experience in a similar role officer.
Skills and Competency:
- Ability to travel when required.
- Very proficient in the use of electronic gadgets and social media.
- Proficient computer skills, including the ability to prepare spreadsheets.
- Good oral and written communication.
- Conversant with visa processing.
N200,000 to N300,000 depending on your class of degree and other requirements /month.
Application Closing Date
25th May, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “PA – Benin (Female)” as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]
Do you have any questions, suggestions, or other contributions? Kindly use the comment box provided below for all your contributions. You are also encouraged to please kindly share this article with others you feel can benefit from this information if found useful enough as we may not be able to reach everyone at the same time. Thank you so much for sharing!