Secom Limited was established as a financial services company. It began as a financial service company with steadfast commitment to exceptional customer service, and overtime, has grown into a leading professional Company in Nigerian. Secom is a diverse and innovative company able to handle large scale transactions and also manage such operations seamlessly.
- Handling business correspondence.
- Distributing office communiqués.
- Scanning and Copying documents.
- Ordering office supplies and stationery.
- Performing administrative functions for the operations team.
- Reporting to both administrative and office manager.
- Liaise with Units Heads in arranging meetings.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Updating paperwork and maintaining documents.
- Managing filing system.
Job Requirements / Skills
- Microsoft Office applications.
- Written, telephone and electronic communication.
- Self-development and learning.
- Integrity and reliability.
- Attendance and punctuality.
- Confidence and demeanor.
- Attention to detail.
- Record keeping.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]
Do you have any questions, suggestions, or other contributions? Kindly use the comment box provided below for all your contributions. You are also encouraged to please kindly share this article with others you feel can benefit from this information if found useful enough as we may not be able to reach everyone at the same time. Thank you so much for sharing!