Babban Gona Farmer services limited Nigeria
Babban Gona Agricultural Franchise is a financially sustainable, high impact and highly scalable social enterprise, which is part-owned by the farmers it serves. Babban Gona is an innovative model designed to serve the bottom of the pyramid and transform agriculture into a job-creation engine. Through this agricultural franchise, Babban Gona offers a suite of services to smallholder farmers, helping them to overcome the challenges of fragmentation and low economies of scale.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobile Developer, Enterprise Systems Engineering
Location: Lagos state, NIgeria
Employment Type: Full Time
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Kotlin code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Gauge the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems; develop and implement strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems
- Create system design models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to system programmer and development teams
- Design and deploy new applications and enhancements to existing applications, software, and operating systems.
- Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions
- Design operational and information support systems in collaboration with fellow engineers and developers.
Experience in Enterprise Systems Engineering Role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or other subject matter area with equivalent IT experience
- 3 years and above of professional experience in software development
- Demonstrated ability to interpret data to derive business insights
- Two years experience as an Android Developer using Kotlin, Java and Android SDK
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- A natural knack for collaboratively crafting solutions with users and colleagues.
- Understanding basic design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- The ability to absorb information. You love getting into the weeds technically, but don’t let that distract you from achieving your end goals.
- You are a systems thinker and critical thinker, with experience solving problems at their root cause.
- Ability to provide support to; and collaborate with internal units and external groups to achieve business objectives.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit babbangona.zohorecruit.com.
Do you have any questions, suggestions, or other contributions? Kindly use the comment box provided below for all your contributions. You are also encouraged to please kindly share this article with others you feel can benefit from this information if found useful enough as we may not be able to reach everyone at the same time. Thank you so much for sharing!