Jubaili Agrotec Limited
Jubaili Agrotec Limited was established in 2002 (in Nigeria) by the sons of Abdullatif Jubaili as the fruit of their strong solid experience in the field of agriculture and of their reliable sources for quality products such as: Agricultural Pesticides, Agricultural, Insecticides, Agricultural Herbicides, Feed Additives, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory Manager – Plastic Section
Location: Oyo state, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- The factory manager’s responsibilities include scheduling building and equipment maintenance as needed, regularly walking the factory floor to monitor the performance of factory staff, and ensuring that all production orders are completed in a timely manner.
- You should also be able to enforce compliance with health and safety regulations to prevent accidents and injuries.
- Share production plans with supervisors
- Ensure that Lines starts production as per plans without delay
- Eliminate waste and scrap during production.
- Training and calibration of workers on Quality, Safety, Hygiene, Productivity and Efficiency.
- Manage the factory ensuring high quality business activities with maximum efficiency, production, service and profitability for the organisation.
- Assist in the development and preparation of the strategy and general business planning of the factory.
- Ensure that the team understands that the factory’s profits and achievements are reflected in all its operations and activities including relationships and risk management
- Meet your targets and those of the team as a whole
- Assist Line Manager in achieving maximum customer satisfaction in accordance with organisation plans
- Overall responsibility for performing all duties in compliance with related legal/statutory regulations, professional duties, responsibilities and obligations and insert as applicable e.g. Best Practice Guidelines, ISO certification
- Day to day responsibilities agreed with your manager to include:
- Manage, direct and monitor the overall performance of the factory
- Effective liaison with and support and assistance to the whole of the organisation
- Maintain and improve mechanisms for factory production and activities, including surveying and measuring the operations, processes, outcomes and profitability and disseminate feedback to the appropriate internal entities
- Utilise appropriate systems to manage factory production, functions, analysis and documentation
- Direct the development of plans for the factory and production to achieve targets
- Developing plans for the factory’s progress, production improvement and general growth
- Support to all other units/departments with related issues
- Subject to agreed criteria, recruitment, training, set action and targets, appraise and manage performance, development, coaching and general support of all team members to ensure targets are met
- Reporting content and format as agreed on a monthly basis or as otherwise required
- Developing plans for team activities to include strategy to achieve targets
- Delegate authority and responsibility to team with supervision, accountability and review
Skills & Requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Manufacturing Engineering.
- Minimum of 8 years cognate experience in Plastic Production Company
- Knowledge of scientific decoupled molding, material trials and high precision metrology
- Experience in a plastic manufacturing industry is a must.
Application Closing Date
25th May, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job please visit jubailiagrotec.com .
Do you have any questions, suggestions, or other contributions? Kindly use the comment box provided below for all your contributions. You are also encouraged to please kindly share this article with others you feel can benefit from this information if found useful enough as we may not be able to reach everyone at the same time. Thank you so much for sharing!