SG Holdings Limited
SG Holdings is an African multinational corporation incorporated in Nigeria and with its headquarters in Lagos. The Group operates through four major segments: Energy (Downstream, Upstream) and Petrochemical Shipping, Dredging and Marine services, Agriculture and Commodities and Financial Consulting / Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Depot Maintenance Officer
Location: Lagos State, Nigeria
Position Type: Full-Time
Job Dimensions (Job Scope)
- Daily check on depot equipment prior to use
- Periodic maintenance of all depot equipment
- Carry out minor repair on depot equipment
- Carry out periodic maintenance schedule on all fixed equipment
- Carry out periodic maintenance checks on depot storage facilities
- Ensure that contractors carry out their job in accordance with HSE policy
- Ensure that all checks and schedules are accurately documented
- Liaise with the superintendent on all projects, repair, and maintenance schedules.
- To maintain the AFQRJOS standard.
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field from a recognized institution
- Minimum of second-class upper division
- Not more than 25 years of age
- 0-1 years of work experience
- Professional certification will be added advantage
- understanding of Oil and Gas industry standards and policies
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good customer focus
- Sharp attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good Numeracy skills
- Good Microsoft skills.
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Disclaimer: SG Holdings Limited does not and will not ask for any kind of payment from applicants for jobs before, during and after the selection process.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]
Do you have any questions, suggestions, or other contributions? Kindly use the comment box provided below for all your contributions. You are also encouraged to please kindly share this article with others you feel can benefit from this information if found useful enough as we may not be able to reach everyone at the same time. Thank you so much for sharing!