Machine and Equipment Corporation Africa Limited (MECA)
Business Development Officer at Machine and Equipment Corporation Africa Limited (MECA)
- First degree in Business Management, Economics or a related field
- An advanced degree/ MSC is an added advantage
- 4 years’ relevant experience minimum.
- Experience of working in/ with local/ regional/national public authorities
- Significant work experience related to business development, capacity-building actions with concrete involvement in the design/ delivery of capacity-building activities.
Knowledge and Competences
- High-level communication skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to negotiate
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Conflict resolution
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
- Experience working to and exceeding targets.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]
Do you have any questions, suggestions, or other contributions? Kindly use the comment box provided below for all your contributions. You are also encouraged to please kindly share this article with others you feel can benefit from this information if found useful enough as we may not be able to reach everyone at the same time. Thank you so much for sharing!