George Houston Resources Limited
George Houston Resources Limited (GHR) assists organizations to achieve their corporate visions and objectives through integrated, strategic and solution-oriented HR consulting services using best-practice methodologies.
George Houston is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Agric Technical Officer for our client in the Agricultural and Real Estate company with branches in Benin and Lagos, Nigeria.
- Record data pertaining to experimentation, research, or animal care
- Measure or weigh ingredients used in laboratory testing
- Collate and prepare data summaries, reports, or analysis that includes charts or graphs to show research findings and results
- Assemble laboratory or field equipment when needed for experiments or testing
- Ready samples for analysis, following appropriate procedures to ensure that they are stored, prepared, and disposed of properly
- Examine livestock or crop specimens to inspect for diseases or other problems.
Qualification / Requirement
- BSc/HND in any related field.
- Minimum of 2 – 3years experience as an Agric technical officer in Agricultural sector
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Accuracy in making observations and recordings
- To be able to work as part of a team
Age: 30-35 Years
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]
Do you have any questions, suggestions, or other contributions? Kindly use the comment box provided below for all your contributions. You are also encouraged to please kindly share this article with others you feel can benefit from this information if found useful enough as we may not be able to reach everyone at the same time. Thank you so much for sharing!