Skip to content
- Snail shells serves as calcium used for animal feeds
- Snail farming require little land or area
- Snail feeds are cheap and readily available
- Snail farming in Nigeria for instance is not capital intensive
- Snail farming is very easy to run
- Snail doesn’t require too much attention like other agricultural practices, making it easy to run as a part time business
- Snail farming requires little or no man power or labor
- Snail farming doesn’t constitute nuisance to the environment which is usually the case for other livestock farming in terms of noise and animal waste
- Snails produce quick growth because snails are highly productive as they can produce over 300 eggs at once.
- Snail meat is rich in protein compared to its low level of cholesterol and fat
- Snail farming can easily be combined or incorporated with other farming practices.
- Snails are basically harmless creatures
- Snail farming is a good source of income for the family
- Snails have low mortality rate if the right management practices is engaged
- Do you know that snail shells can be used as fertilizer?
- Snails slime can be used as a remedy for anti-wrinkles, pimples and rough face. Women take note. Lol!!! Because snails slime is used as a cosmetic for those.